With the release of the second movie in the “Twilight” series and the shocking revelations of several friends that they have read all the books in the series (you know who you are), I feel kind of left out of the zeitgeist. Thus, I turn to you, much-abandoned Bookworm readers, to help me decide if I should take the plunge and read these vampire books. Don’t be shy!
- Article of the Day: “I Was a Teenage Illiterate”
- Article of the Day: Negative Numbers Elucidated
- Classic Book a Month — One Month Behind
- American Wife, by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Article of the Day: The Ruse of the Creative Class
- Classic Book of the Month
- Guest Post from Flora: A Pole in Africa
- Guest Post from Bill: A Psychiatric Diagnosis of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”
- Christmas Books!
- Article of the Day: Obscure Google Logos