It can be a bit off-putting to come across literary terms from foreign languages. Isn’t this English?, you say to yourself as you read a book review. So today I offer you a chance to get back at those snooty writers by proving yourself. Offer yourself a bonus point if you notice the theme.
- Article of the Day: “I Was a Teenage Illiterate”
- Article of the Day: Negative Numbers Elucidated
- Classic Book a Month — One Month Behind
- American Wife, by Curtis Sittenfeld
- Article of the Day: The Ruse of the Creative Class
- Classic Book of the Month
- Guest Post from Flora: A Pole in Africa
- Guest Post from Bill: A Psychiatric Diagnosis of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”
- Christmas Books!
- Article of the Day: Obscure Google Logos